What Kind of Phone Do You Own?

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
So for many of us, we have our own phones that we use everyday. Some of us use them strictly for calls and texts, others use them to play games, listen to music or to surf the internet. So how about you? What kind of phone do you own? Do you like your phone, or do you wish you had a different phone?

Right now, I own a Samsung Galaxy S9+, which I've had since July of this year. It's pretty good so far! I like it, the battery's good, I'm able to do everything I want on it, so yeah. Solid phone.

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
i'm a basic teenager and i have an iphone 7. i really like it although i'd like a bigger phone. i wouldn't get any other phone tho, iphones are too nice for me to ever give up. i pretty much only use it for music, texting, and social media. battery is really nice even with bluetooth on all day.

Screem

Sir Premium
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
+8 GMT
Switch FC
SW-4503-9262-0045
I've got a Samsung Galaxy Note8. Had it since January of this year and have loved it since. Samsung are really my go-to brand for technology, despite grabbing an iPhone before the Note8.

Matthew

Tech Enthusiast
Time Zone
Central
I have my Galaxy S8 Plus. I've been a Samsung Knight since freshman year of high school. I'm going to upgrade to the S10 when it comes out.

colours

Regular Trainer
AKA
Angie/Angelica
OnePlus 5T. It's a nice phone, honestly. I can get all the specs of flagship phones for about half the price. Although I made the switch after not being able to afford the Pixel 2 XL at the time, and I usually go with Google phones. Not going for the Pixel 3 for obvious reasons, but we'll see what the Pixel 4 brings to the table.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
i just have a little iphone SE, it was the cheapest iphone i could get that wasn't incredibly old. i really love it but it's so beat up and aged now, with a broken screen and horrible battery life, i guess i should look into getting something new but i RLY don't wanna spend the money...

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
I upgraded from an SE to an iphone 8 this summer. They were both really nice but the SE's small storage wasn't cutting it for me anymore and the battery wasn't what it used to be, so it was time for a new phone. The bigger screen has been nice, but I really enjoyed the nice pocket-sized SE too.

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Samsung J5 Pro. It's pretty good for Samsung's second line of phones. I think my next phone will be an Oppo, though.

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
samsung galaxy s4 mini. had it for two years and it's p good imo

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
I have an iPhone 7 Plus. I'm not very tech savvy when it comes to phones so it's pretty good for me, though I'm never getting a phone with a small screen again. I'm too used to big screen phones.

Penumbra

The Devil's Advocate
AKA
Pen, Penu, Penny
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4313-6127-3959
I have a Samsung Galaxy J3, which I got in August. It's relatively inexpensive but reminds me of my Samsung tablet, so I'm pretty happy with it.

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
I have a Samsung Galaxy J3, which I got in August. It's relatively inexpensive but reminds me of my Samsung tablet, so I'm pretty happy with it.
I have this exact same phone, hahah. It's not the best, but it's cheap and works really well for what it is.

Thundawave

♔ Deja Vu ♔
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
Still kickin’ and satisfied with my iPhone 7. The only major thing I don’t like is the inability to charge my phone and have headphones in at the same time.

Flo

Seventh Siren
Time Zone
BST
I'm packing an iPhone 5, with a broken camera and a cooler issue. But it functions, which is enough for me.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
I’ve been using the same IPhone 7 for the last two years. It still works well, so I have no plan of upgrading it.

Lauren

D:
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 (blue topaz).

I've had it since February 2016 and it's still working well, so I'm not planning on replacing it any time soon (unless something serious happens to it and I have no choice). Plus, I love the colour of it.

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
A Samsung Galaxy Sol 2 that I got at my work on sale for 80 bucks (plus my discounts). It's a pretty reliable phone I say.

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
Samsung Galaxy S7. Might be due for an upgrade soon but for now it does its job quite well. Though if I were to break this I'll switch to a Huawei P20 Lite.

Ice_Dragon

The Fairy Dragon
Staff Emeritus
Time Zone
GMT +8
Samsung Galaxy S7 - so I've got the same phone as Andrew.

I've been looking at the Pixel 3 and Huawei Mate 20 Pro but I doubt I'll be getting a new phone this year!