What Kind of Phone Do You Own?

icelandic

Adept Trainer
Moto G5. Made sure I got the 3 GB RAM model. Doing great, though I cracked the screen earlier this year, d'oh. Before it I had the original Moto G which was my first smartphone. Motorola have had the £150-ish price point sewn up for a while now I think - they offer performance where it counts, compromises where you can tolerate, and they don't mess up Android. As long as Moto keep their mojo, it would take some convincing for me to buy anything else.

Blucario

ブルー • プリンセス
AKA
Blu
Time Zone
US MST / GMT -7
3DS FC
4742-6374-6875
IGN
Blucario
I have the ol' iPhone 6S. It used to be my youngest brother's phone until he got the 10 last Christmas. I really like being able to charge my phone while listen to music at work, lol.

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
iPhone 6s, but I'd like to get a newer one if I ever have the money.

Sheep

Regular Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
iPhone XS \o/ regular, not max, since those are too big haha.
I really like this phone, though I do sometimes miss how lightweight the 7 was, which was my previous phone. gave it to mom though when i upgraded, since hers was barely functional

Reunilu

Reddest of Mages
AKA
Shaymin, Nagi
Good ol' iPhone SE in rose gold. Pretty much as pristine as it can get, albeit little less battery life than it used to. Didn't really care about the price, just really appreciated that it had physical aesthetic of the iPhone 5, I don't really like the newer bigger phones. ^^;

I kinda miss the feel of pressing the home button, though. The one on my phone doesn't feel as nice as the older models with the square home button.

Slix

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I've currently got an iPhone 6. I got it almost 2 years ago now second hand, and before that I'd been using iPod touches since 2008 as my primary "phone". Free texting and calling on wifi is the best! I've got a cheap phone plan now since I basically only need data for Pokémon Go and the occasional text out and about.

You all gave the wrong answers. I have a crappy iphone xs max but uou best believe if it breaks tomorrow i just might buy a huawei p20 lite.

Scherzo

too lazy to change my title
AKA
Colin
Time Zone
CST
I have a black iPhone 8 and I love it. Along with Regine, I dislike how you can't charge it and listen to music at the same time without getting a third-party thing, but I can overlook it in the big picture. I was super lucky to get it in a family plan, so all of us have had ours since Christmas last year and I have no problems with it at all (and we switched from Sprint so that's a majorrr plus). Overall it's just such a great phone.

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
GMT
Currently I have a Samsung Galaxy A3 (Android), which is supposedly in line with their S6 model but with cheaper materials. Does everything that I'd ever want it for, can't complain too much. The main thing that bothers me is the lack of harddrive space though, I only have a small handful of apps and photos and it's already screaming at me about how full it is. I've had it for a couple of years now, so I may consider upgrading in another year or two if it continues to serve me well enough.

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
I have a Google Pixel. Been looking at the Pixel 3, but I'm too broke to buy it right now and the Pixel I have works just fine.

Stralend

Dreamer of Faith
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Star; Sara;
Time Zone
GMT + 1
3DS FC
5413-1220-4222
I got an iPhone SE for about nearly a year. I like the iPhone because it's useful, but I mainly use it for music haha.

Null

watching sad anime
Time Zone
AEST
IGN
Aevis/Null
iPhone XR for 4 days. Been loving this altho getting used to no home button is annoying.

WindriderShiva

Junior Trainer
AKA
chibishiva (PSN)
Time Zone
GMT-5 (Eastern Time)
3DS FC
4399-3664-9423
Switch FC
2208-5217-2227
Recently got a Samsung Galaxy S8 to replace my Sony Xperia XA. The XA works still, but I just wanted something better. The S8 holds its charge way better, requires no SD card because it comes with 64GB of storage, and just runs everything I use it for faster. I'm not a fan of its unusual resolution, but it's something I can overlook.

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
I have an iphone 4:unsureazurill:

it's my first phone, and I've had it for 3 years now. It's not that im not able to get a new one, I just haven't really cared to. I will one of these days when this phone finally breaks

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
I currently use HTC Wildfire for basic things like phone calls and SMS. My usual phone, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, refuses to get charged recently, so it's not like I have a choice. If only I could repair it... :sadazurill:

Cheshire Cat

Cursed
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
4184-2828-4738
IGN
Angel
I recently inherited my mom's Samsung Galaxy S9+.
Samsungs have performed best for me, I am sticking with them.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
rip my poor SE but i got an XR. it's by far the nicest phone ive ever owned and i love it. got it in the coral color it's so pretty aaaa

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
I've got a Google Pixel. I like it, probably one of the best phones I've had. (Though admittedly, I've had crappy phones before this one, so it wasn't really hard to top those.) It's been holding up pretty well too, despite being dropped a fair few times. I'm thinking of upgrading soon since I'm liking the newer models, but since this one is holding up well, I'm gonna hold onto it for as long as I can to spare my wallet.

Blaiddyd

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Avery
Time Zone
CET
I own a Huawei P30 Pro.