• Staff Applications

Hello fellow Marrilanders! We have reached a point for our staff team where recruiting new members is necessary — so we are opening up applications!
    If you are interested, you can find more information in this thread.

what made you angery today

Nuuk

lilfella
AKA
lizzy
title. tell me what pissed you off today.

as for me, it was a buyer on ebay telling me that theyre gonna ship my item in 10 business days. like what the ****, the item is supposed to be here by then. and its coming from japan so i probably wont even get it for another 5 weeks at least.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
This is pretty mild, but I got aggravated having to record a video for class over and over. The second line in the script was just aggravating to do.

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Making a grammar mistake and people pointing it out.

AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
My own indecisiveness (I'm unusually hesitant today and it's getting a little frustrating)

Last edited:

~Kilza~

A Hockey Boy
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Maybe not angry, but I was definitely upset when I ended up getting stopped by a train on my way home, which ended up being roughly 7 minutes of waiting (or, to put it in other terms, like 1/4th of the time it normally takes me to get home).

colours

Regular Trainer
AKA
Angie/Angelica
i no longer enjoy going to work as much because i know im going to work either with or around some of the more immature people who would rather just **** around than actually work. @_@

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
My laptop has this really freaking annoying error which keeps looping and right now seems to be unfixable. I spent the last 2 hours going to every store in the city but none of them knew what to do, and they all said the only option was to completely restart it, losing everything the process. Being without a laptop is going to be hard.:mad:

Mirage

Pokemon Master
AKA
Drake, Mirage, Izzy
Time Zone
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
The freaking BBCode frustrated the heck out of my today. I was uploading images like I usually did back on Azuri, but instead of putting them in img tags, Marriland's BBCode put them in attach tags instead! And there was a limit! Fortunately I asked for help and figured out what to do to correct the problem. But still, after putting images in BBCode the same way for 3 years and having them be put in img tags only for that to change suddenly was pretty frustrating.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
I had a public argument with my mom that resulted in a few of my former classmates laughing at me. We apologized, but the humiliation is still there.

theDINOsaurus

I See the Light
AKA
Dino, Christy
One of the day shift nurses always calls me “Christina” and it bothers me more than it should that is not my name :/

Also work put me on call at 5 then called me back at 5:40 and told me to come in at my regular time like why

Dragonite

Have they found the One Piece yet
3DS FC
4682-8983-8215
IGN
Dragonite, usually
school is closed today due to a snowstorm, which means my classmates and I are going to have to work on a project remotely, which means we're probably not going to get anything done. :|

Thundawave

☆ POP/STAR ☆
Administrator
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
Fruit flies are everywhere in my dorm’s kitchen reeeeeee

Rubad Ubdub

Pokemon GO delete this post
AKA
nus3bank, bncrock, BHDude
Time Zone
US Mountain Time
The system that grades my computer science assignments is so damn slow and picky and it's frustrating to submit assignments for grading.

colours

Regular Trainer
AKA
Angie/Angelica
A lot.

My day already started off pretty stressful: I had to go take my math exam, finish it (and hopefully pass it), and go to work immediately after doing so. Seems simple enough.

... Except it wasn't.

Instead of the exam being at 9 AM like I originally thought it was, it was at 10 AM. This put me at a massive time crunch because the transit service takes forever and a day to get to work from my campus, so I basically rushed my exam, failed it (spectacularly), all for the sake of trying to make it to work on time, which also didn't work out as intended because I arrived at work a whopping 2 hours late.

The entire time I was talking to my supervisor and my direct lead trying to explain to both of them that what occurred is entirely out of my control but I fear I might be reprimanded for it nonetheless. There is no win/win for me, but we'll see come Monday, I guess.

~Kilza~

A Hockey Boy
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Watching the Oilers lose to the Flames, especially the way they did, was super aggravating and gegsgbvszbjtejsnerhners **** this team holy ****

Revan

I See the Light
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
Being clumsy and spilling all of my hot tea this morning onto my cell phone and it spread across my table and hit my laptop and also my carpet on the floor too. And then missing class to find out that IT doesn't help with removing cell phone batteries or checking for water damage and that nowhere else was open until 10.

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Told someone to hold on for a minute to help another person and they raged at me and stormed off because I couldnt help them that very second.