Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Stupid dumb irritating unreal engine and my stupid dumb irritating incompetence at using it

~Kilza~

Hurting
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
The Calgary Flames seriously injuring Connor McDavid.

**** those dirty cow ****ers. ****. Them.

Wheegalure

Big Gamer God
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Nick
my 3ds charger broke cuz the end of it where you plug it in got ****ed up so it cant go in the 3ds

this is the third cord ive had break this way in like the last 6 months and i dont know why it keeps happening

Window Stranger

You've Stalked The Stranger
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Alice
Time Zone
Mountain Time
A co-worker wanting me to change the schedule 4 different times because of [insert a billion reasons here] AND she dares asks again after the schedule has been published. I'm going to strangle her.

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
The San Francisco Giants

Revan

Skyborn Trainer
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
I dropped a container of chili powder in a pot of boiling water with quinoa while making dinner.

Dragonite

have they found the One Piece yet
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
3DS FC
4682-8983-8215
IGN
Dragonite, usually
Easy way to increase the odds of people liking you: don't scream at a complete stranger for something that they didn't say and use "I'm very opinionated" as a crutch when they get steamed at you. The Internet continues to lower my expectations of people.

Revan

Skyborn Trainer
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
Not so much angry as upset but I have to submit a weekly progress report of my work because I'm doing it for school credit now. It was already going to be a stressful quarter and now I have to write a page every week and it's much easier for me to just compile it all at the end of the quarter because I try to make every report I do very good and I hate just throwing things together quickly which is likely the only way I'll be able to do this.

Cynical_Toast

Trash Connoisseur
AKA
Charlie
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
I swear every time I think I've got everything done for Yearbook they give me another random detail I forgot that entails running around the school for 90 minutes. I had my spread fully completed in March, but when I got back I checked it and they deleted most of it, because my captions weren't good enough I guess. So I had to run from classroom from classroom, having the same person constantly absent and random stuff to prevent me from getting quotes. And the editor said I just had to get quotes now on Monday, which was great, but just kidding, I have to write more stuff anyways. I'm pretty close to done, I think, but I've been in this exact situation like 5 times now. Who's to say there can't be a 6th?

Moral of the story, don't play Tetris in class for 2 months instead of doing your work.

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Had a frustrating start to work for several reasons, the biggest being that every nurse on the floor kept telling me they didn’t have one of my patients that day when I was looking to get report. Dude had been there for hours and no one did anything with him because of a miscommunication.

shhmew

insolent pup
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
i have 3 days off work coming up but 2 out of 3 of those days i have dentist appointments so that sucks

Applechrisp

New Trainer
Time Zone
MST
3DS FC
2165-6205-7475
Switch FC
SW-2234-5580-4045
Nothing made me angry today. overall, on my day off, I just did HW, water my strawberry garden, break the garbage disposal and watched a few pokemon movies lol.

shhmew

insolent pup
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
i have 3 days off work coming up but 2 out of 3 of those days i have dentist appointments so that sucks
Two in a row? Yikes. What work are you having done, even?
I just so happened to schedule a regular cleaning on April 15th six months ago, and then i have fillings scheduled for April 16. I've got the 14th, 15th, and 16th off. i hate going to the dentist early before work, so i guess this is for the best.......

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew