• Smash Camp 2020

Smash Camp, an event that has run for twelve years, has started once again! Everyone who joins is separated into one of four cabins where you'll compete to earn points through various activities, such as flash games, tournaments, and other events. At the end of camp, the totals will be finalized, and the cabin with the most total points wins. It's an awesome way to have fun with your friends while meeting new people in the process, and is open to anyone, not just members of the Marriland Forums!

Pre-Camp has officially started, with Camp itself beginning on Monday. It will be taking place exclusively on the Smash Camp Discord, which you may join by clicking here. If you have any questions, feel free to join the server and ask - we hope to see you there!

what made you angery today

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
I hadn't updated my laptop in so long the drivers for the wifi card no longer worked which i didnt even know was possible.
Frustrating to not be able to connect to wifi but at least all it took was 1 update

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Half of my room died power wise (like nothing works, not even the outlets) and the other half is fine. Idk why.

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
Discord video calls haven't been working well at all for me over the past few days because of unknown technical issues.

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Not so much angry as mildly annoyed. Having trouble with the editor again, noticed that I could have said '10 instead of 2010 went into the editor to fix it and ended up removing a space because it was highlighting stuff instead of giving me the cursor.

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Got thrown under the bus by my adc after I honoured her and everything. Said my only job was to ward and I couldn't even do that right.

First of all, I had the highest vision score of our entire team.

Second of all, just because you lost doesn't give you the right to act like an entitled ***** and kick your own goddamn teammates when they're down. **** off.

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Got thrown under the bus by my adc after I honoured her and everything. Said my only job was to ward and I couldn't even do that right.

First of all, I had the highest vision score of our entire team.

Second of all, just because you lost doesn't give you the right to act like an entitled ***** and kick your own goddamn teammates when they're down. **** off.
aw that sucks when teammates are rude, i played some dnd last night and fortunately didnt have to deal with that

icelandic

Adept Trainer
People who can't BLOOMING WELL SPELL!:cheekyazurill:

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
One of my roommates wiped up rancid old mayo with my tea towel, seriously who does that there's kitchen roll ON THE MICROWAVE and I bought you that PISSING burger the mayo was MEANT for. PERISH

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
@Rockie I'm not encouraging you to take that tea towel and stuff it down your roommate's throat until he stops moving. I'm certainly not suggesting you do it.

I'm just letting you know that if you did I don't think anyone would convict you.

EDIT: The character limit for aliases was shortened and I had to completely gut it in order to do anything with my profile. Goodbye aliases.

Last edited:

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Apparently I’m jealous because I sat across from a couple and glanced at them while they were kissing. Not long after the girl making the claim smirked at me and said “no.”

God I can’t wait to get out of there. My application for another school was accepted and I’m going over in September.

The Griddler

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Came home from a grocery run (I don't drive, so I carried my groceries back to my place) only to find some jackasses have wedged an absolutely massive couch into the elevator and blocked off the entire hallway with it, so people couldn't even walk past them to take the stairs. Had to go all the way around my apartment building and climb four flights of stairs while carrying heavy groceries because some ****ers didn't goddamn think about how to move their **** properly.

• Mad
Reactions: SAF

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Two words: FILTHY ROOMMATES.
Why steal my cleaning stuff when none of the *******s CLEAN UP AFTER THEMSELVES.
I can't wait to move in with my friends next year.

ninetales

Advanced Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Another nice manager quit, right after the last one two weeks ago did. That means a lot more work for me until they train new managers :(

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
same. well they didn't make me angery today cuz they're almost gone now, but i took a day off from work yesterday and had to spend most of it getting rid of the ants in my kitchen. bleh

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
TheScore.com saying Bryce Harper thinks that Phillies fans "have turned on him" because he was booed after going 0-4 in our loss last night. Take every chance to slander Philly fans that you get will you. My goodness people will never understand this city.