a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
my family lol

-> stepdad is addicted to chew and is basically neglectful of our actual needs i.e food and **** because waaaah i dont have like 700 sleeves of chew!!!! shut the **** up and suck it up and go to rehab. you're literally killing us and making it impossible for us to get anything else like proper AC and clothing lol
-> the fact that my existence grants my family like 4-5 hundred dollars a month (child support and baby bonus) but they absolutely ****ing refuse to do ANYTHING for my mental health, anything to get me clothes, etc. If I suddenly didn't exist or if I died at like 10 of some vague disease you would not have that money. Be thankful you get it because you're merely using my existence to your benefit. It'd be different if you actually cared for me, but you don't, so.
-> mom refuses to get a job because "i had to work for 7 years to support you all!!!" shut up. you're literally just being lazy lmao get a goddamn job. you're nowhere near retirement years you just want to play ****ing video games all day. And it's goddamn true. Every waking hour you weren't at work you played video games, MAYBE cooked dinner and then slept - now you play them even more because you have "nothing else to do". if you're that goddamn bored, get a job.
-> the fact that i can't even ****ing afford to run away is terrifying. i am permanently stuck here because housing in this generation is WAY too ****ing expensive so i'm best off just homeless or at a women's shelter lol.

Not like I can actually run away because I'd probably be killed or assaulted in a variety of ways roflmfao lol i love being alive
Maybe I should just go out and get addicted to smoking or something so I can get pampered like my brother and stepdad are lmao

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
I saw this extremely cute kitten at the pet store but couldn't adopt it because I'm nowhere near ready to take care of a pet atm. Made me sad but still.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
I went up to an employee in a tech store and asked for help finding a Wi-Fi extender. He told me he’d find another employee who is specialized in that department. I waited about 15 minutes when it wasn’t very busy until another employee helped me right away. Oof.

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Cult Classic
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Showing up to work Monday night at about 5pm and tonight around 4pm only to learn that none of the closing tasks for pet care had been started by the person who was the midday and then having to do them all by myself. Tonight I also had to train someone (even though I'm relatively new myself), which didn't really help matters. It's just real frustrating coming in at 4-5pm to close, and then finding out that literally nothing has been done even though someone else has been there since closing tasks could be started. Like what were you doing in the 2-3 hours I wasn't there?? It couldn't have been so busy that you couldn't have started something.

Pendraflare

Feel The Shake
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Siebold’s Starmie.

FOUR UNDESERVED CRITICAL HITS IN A ROW. WITH A LIGHT SCREEN UP. That has to be virtually unheard of. Granted, I beat him on a second try (was doing mono-Psychic, team all Level 57 except my Sigilyph who was 58, no bag items in battle + Set mode) and it went a lot smoother, but man alive. That kind of thing should just NEVER happen. I’m just so thankful that wasn’t a Nuzlocke, because if it was, I would be setting things on fire.

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
This whole day.

Dragonite

have they found the One Piece yet
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
3DS FC
4682-8983-8215
Switch FC
SW-8460-1905-2708
IGN
Dragonite, usually
Hello, it would be great if, when someone agrees with you, that you don't get mad and berate them for not agreeing with you enough. Also, did you ever suspect that someone just wants to disagree with someone, and just jumps on the next person who happens to open their mouth, regardless of what they actually say?

All the time?

Thundawave

♔ Deja Vu ♔
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
It’s now day 3 of having a pimple on my lower lip reeeeeeeeee.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey

Wolf

The Sun God
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
AEST
I had my wisdom teeth out and cant eat solid food for awhile

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
I had my wisdom teeth out and cant eat solid food for awhile
i remember when i got mine out, KFC's mashed potatoes were my go-to LOL

Mystical

Dragon Spirit
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
Not exactly anger but I've had a long day and coke spilled on me because someone couldn't wait until we reached to a stop for me to serve it (we were on the road) so I couldn't do anything about it and then little things and I just want to be left alone for a while but nooo older people keep thinking everyone has to do things their way... ._. sigh very inconvenient.

Last edited:

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
A couple girls from my old school cackled at my Mom and I while we were talking. They called me an asshole and a loser. When my Mom responded, they only got louder. We walked away and they smirked as they left.

Word of advice: Don’t be a jerk to someone just because you dislike them.

Last edited:

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
Shiny Xerneas. After 611 resets... And yet... Careful nature. :pensiveazurill:

I bit the bullet and soft reset. Call me crazy I know
I wish there were a facepalm reaction for this one. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️

Back to topic, when I was supposed to be happy for getting my first job but my folks (read: parents) didn't allow me to take it for whatever reasons, that sure made me so darn angery. 😡

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
The Chicago Cubs

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
My arms feel like icicles. It is August. Pls.