what made you angery today

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Boomers always bug me at the gym and try to tell me I'm doing stuff wrong when I know what I'm doing. Like I get I look young and stuff and that they're trying to be helpful, but still. jUsT lEaVe mE bE to geT me gaINZ

Cynical Toast

gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Charlie
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
I spent my whole ****ing lunch break today arguing with a guy about Chick Fil' A and their tendency for homophobia. I'm personally opposed to buying from a company that is about that whole oppression life, but my buddy over here, who says he fully supports LGBT rights, basically said he'll turn a blind eye to all that because he likes their food. We went back and forth with different variations of our respective lines, with him eventually saying something akin to, "I support gay rights, but I also support the right to oppress gay people." After about 25 minutes of this crap, we both agreed to never talk about politics with each other again.

We'll probably talk politics the next time we meet.

Pelion

Regular Trainer
AKA
Curt
Time Zone
Est
You're in the wrong for being ignorant and antagonistic to your friend. The CEO of chic-fil-a donated to an anti gay cause in 2012 and after backlash he said "I won't change my beliefs but I won't donate to political organizations". The TCRA acknowledged that chic-fil-a doesn't monetarily support any anti-LGBT movements. After all that, 7 years later you're scolding a mother ****er for eating a chicken sandwich. Where's the form to cancel you?