what made you angery today

ninetales

Advanced Trainer
Staff Emeritus
A customer called and I had to tell them we were closed for the night, then they said some truly awful words to me. Made me more upset than angry :c

Lauren

D:
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Had to put up with an entitled asshole of a customer at work yesterday, which I'm still angry about and my laptop is ****ed and I don't know how to fix it.

Pendraflare

Guardian
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
So before last night, my Sixers were the only remaining undefeated NBA team at home. And who do we get? The 2-13 Cleveland Cavaliers, who have LeBron no longer. And both those wins were at home. 14-point favorites. Gimme win for us, right?

Nope! And you know, the sad thing is that a part of me was paranoid entering this game and had a weird feeling about it, because quite a few of our wins have involved us getting big leads, nearly collapsing in the fourth quarter, and still making it out on top by the skin of our teeth. And likewise with our losses coming off of those collapses. What makes it twice as sad was that unlike those, this game wasn't very competitive at all. Like, HOW. I've tried to avoid talking about sports in this thread but really this was just wrong.

edit: So I just heard about the Phoenix Suns beating the Milwaukee Bucks, also on the road no less. That DOES make me feel at least a little better about our L, but still...

Last edited:

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
something that makes me angery at my job is how into our hot french bread people are. we are supposed to be baking 24 loaves every hour, but since i'm alone in the bakery and don't even have a full shift usually, i don't have time for that. and boy oh boy do people get upset and inconsiderate when we don't have hot french bread out. "No, I'm so sorry, I don't have any hot out right now, but there's some cold along the wall if that's okay." "Ok well when will the next batch be?" "If I put it in the oven now it would take about a half an hour." "HALF AN HOUR?! are you kidding me?? it's my lunch break / i'm not standing around for half an hour / you should be putting it out more often / etc etc etc" it's a really fun time.

sometimes when I tell people it'll be 30 mins or w/e they jsut stand around at the counter waiting for it to be ready. so i have to drop what i'm doing and prepare some to put in the oven, then when it's ready, bag it and put it out... =')

yesterday we completely ran out of french bread for the day (shipment didn't arrive thanks to thanksgiving week) and people just couldn't comprehend that. "No, but when is the NEXT batch coming out? 10 mins? 20 mins?"

i don't exactly blame the customers, they don't know I'm the only person there who can bake it and have a ton of other things to finish for the night, it's just like hdslkghdjg

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
I kept failing the “jump rope genius” on Mario Oddesey.

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
The Green Bay Packers

colours

Regular Trainer
AKA
Angie/Angelica
Angry at myself for not doing as well as I thought I could be doing this semester.

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Apparently, because I think rectangle tins are more common to use than square tins, I'm not good at baking and have no cooking knowledge whatsoever.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
angery that i have to go back to work tomorrow >:J

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Frustrated that we were understaffed today and the house supervisor was like “haha sucks” and sent every nurse on my floor a sixth patient :’J

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
Exam 2 grades were released. :pensiveazurill:

Ape711

not infected by dragon virus
AKA
Andrew, Ape, Aep
Time Zone
Central Standard Time
Switch FC
SW-4903-4757-9682
IGN
Andrew
uh
the fact that its spelled "angry"
sure it comes from the word anger but its angry not angery
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
angery at myself rn cuz i was supposed to turn in a paper due 2 weeks ago but since i’m the worst student ever, i didn’t lol

currently, my grade in the class is an f and if i don’t get it back up, i could be kicked out of it since it’s an advanced class oops this is the second time i’ve been failing the class i literally am losing all hope in myself :upsidedownazurill:

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
What's made me angry over the past little while are the ads the ****ty Alberta party (aka the UCP) have been running over the past little while, especially the attack ads. It's gotten to the point where I have to mute them whenever they come on because I don't want to listen to that garbage.

Dizzy

Happy Home Showcaser
AKA
Rowlix
Time Zone
CST
I left my homework at home, and I would have made a 100 on that... Oh well, 90% of my grade, I suppose.

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
Someone at my college discovered a book in the library that had pages defaced with anti-Semitic remarks and symbols. I cannot imagine how the Jewish student community felt when they saw that Facebook post, especially so soon after the Tree of Life incident.

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
I have a pimple on my face that is huge and it making me sad.

Nuuk

lilfella
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Creative Soul
AKA
lizzy
i slipped on ice today and hit me head and elbow J:

ninetales

Advanced Trainer
Staff Emeritus
I had so much cash variance last night at work, I was down $150 and since I was the manager for the evening, I got the heat for it even though it's not my fault.

Pantheon

Right. On. Cue!
Staff Emeritus
I woke up like 5 times in the night at every hour, then when I did finally get to sleep properly I overslept.