what made you angery today

Wheegalure

Big Gamer God
Staff Emeritus
People of Play Counselor
AKA
Nick
angry that i cant force myself to read this stupid book i have to read to write a paper on

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
angry cause i have to go downtown tomorrow and I get stressed in the crowded bus :c

kansas

Copy that, Copycat!
AKA
Nusha
i'm angry because i'm extremely sick and it's annoying

colours

Regular Trainer
AKA
Angie/Angelica
1. i almost lost my surface pen yesterday which is highly irritating and i missed 30 minutes of class time because of it
2. feeling absolutely dumb in class which made me upset
3. angry at myself for letting depression demotivate me from doing homework and im paying the price by having to do it tomorrow

Pendraflare

Guardian
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
While getting my free SmashPass entree at Smashburger, the line wasn't overly long per se, there were people in front of me. Yet it took like 20 minutes for me to get my order placed. And what's more, after I went to the bathroom, I saw what would indeed turn out to be my order sitting on the counter for like four minutes before it was brought to me. Very annoying. But at least the only thing I had to pay for was my soda, so that was even why I went in the first place.

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
i don't wanna be doing this layout it's so tedious and boriiiing and it's gonna take foreverrrrrrr
This was such a mood the past two days or so omg.

I have a cold, and it’s annoying and making everything taste like cardboard.

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
I'm also sick (have been for a little under two weeks now) and feeling exhausted. I have two finals over the next two days that I can't study for because my mind literally cannot focus, but I have to maintain a B average (without the curves I'm below this overall actually) if I don't want to be put on academic probation and one final is worth 50% of my grade.

I've been resting but also refuse to do so all day because I feel the need to study and I'm mad at myself for that.

Last edited:

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
i'm a little sick too, in fact i catch a cold almost every week and it's getting so annoying >:[

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Work. Nuff said.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
I’m learning basic Japanese grammar and it’s making my head hurt. The way they organize nouns, verbs, and adjectives is completely different from how we phrase it in English.

Dragonite

have they found the One Piece yet
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
3DS FC
4682-8983-8215
Switch FC
SW-8460-1905-2708
IGN
Dragonite, usually
Today was Turn In Your Project Day for one of my classes. Prior to this I wrote a lot of code with the intent of everyone else just being able to import my files and plug-and-play. I even wrote comments about what things did, and stuff!

Well, guess whose classmates (and teacher) spent about three hours re-writing stuff from scratch today!

(For what it's worth everything sort of magically worked by the time we left and the teacher was satisfied. Now it's somebody else's problem.)

ninetales

Advanced Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Drivers decided to do some dumb **** making our edt really high, and when I sent the report at the end of the night, I got blasted for it.

Ruellia

I'm a flowerrr
Guests came over randomly and I'm shy and feel totally drained of all motivation to do anything today. :x

SiNofTheAbyss

Anime Cthulhu
AKA
SiN, Mal, Shiny
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Sin (US)
Two of our stupid dogs tried to get the food out of the third stupid dog's cage and ended up moving that cage to block the back door. Granted, I wasn't outside, so it wasn't as big a deal, but this was dumber than what the dogs usually do.

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
i am angery bc i have three pages of really math homework that i don’t understand thats due tomorrow and i just want to sleep

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Trading. Currently at the two hour mark. Edit: Called it at two hours thirty minutes.

Last edited:

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
People yelling at me that we are out of a lot of stuff. It is the day after Christmas. Chill.