what made you angery today

shhmew

insolent pup
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
my coworkers have started a whole ton of drama recently, every time i talk to someone they are just complaining about another coworker and now I'm hearing ppl are talking **** about me too. when i first started here everyone kept getting into fights and ended up quitting or transferring over it. now it's starting all over again😩 just makes me feel extra on edge and uncomfortable at work on top of all the pressure we are under from management and my horribly painful commute..

Beavie

Noodles' Trainer
Time Zone
Atlantic Standard Time
3DS FC
0705-6289-4703
IGN
Cali
My brother's ex took his cats, he tries to get them back legally, she issues a Peace Bond for faulty reasoning on him.

Rydia

~ POP/STAR ~
AKA
Brian
Time Zone
PST
I ****ing hate work so much sometimes. Tried to order a meal before my break so that itd be ready during my break which is what I'm usually supposed to do. But then the lead cook at the station tells me that we're not supposed to order before our break and that we can only do it during. And then the lead there orders before his break as well and nobody says anything even though the cook sees him do it. Bias at its finest right there.

I'm 100% sure I'm getting written up for this now.

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
I have almost 275 pages of notes and three books of notebooks full of stuff I might need for my thesis

BUT IT IS NOT ENOUGH.

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
League Champion
AKA
Daam
I try not to get too angry most of the time, but today for some reason my frustration really peaked after 1 and 3 quarter years of Buildup.

So my classmates tend to treat me a lot differently than the other people in the class since I wasn't a native per se like everyone else in my university and I can usually brush it off, but I felt like everyone was out to isolate me today for some reason and it was just so embarassing and frustrating. People talking about me behind my back after I ended up taking up the internship to UK like "of course he would" and just continue to just talk behind my back and make fun of my different mannerisms, customs and accent. I mean it's not racism I'd think since we're all from the same place, but apparently being brought up outside was "good enough".

So I was THIS close to hitting someone today with their stupid mocking of my accent. Like I mean it doesn't sound like a big deal, but dealing with it for almost 2 years has really got me on edge. My parents can't understand since they were born traditionally in India as well so they don't see the clear social divide between me and my classmates right now.

Hopefully I can calm down by the end of the weekend ;; Just feeling a bit hopeless at the moment

Mudkip_Mishchief

Ya boi Mudkip
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Every post I make here is about work but seriously, customers can be such entitled ****s. Yesterday I had some really obnoxious assholes come in, and they were just so, so obnoxious and immature. The last straw was when I was away from the counter and one of them sprinted in and grabbed a full bottle of sauce and ran out, and I lost my **** and yelled at the top of my lungs to tell him to get the **** out the store. Then the other guy is like "I'll go get it back." Like wtf that's not the issue?? I couldn't care less about getting it back, it's the fact that you just don't do that in a business?? They were drinking, but they didn't look or sound drunk, so they were just dipshits by nature. They were Irish so I don't know if this is a weird cultural thing, but like you just don't do that?? Once an ingredient falls into a customers hands like that I'm supposed to discard it, if someone happened to another customer because someone else decided to do something to it the store is gonna close down and the company is gonna take a huge hit. How much common sense does it take to not go into a staff restricted area??

Another thing that happened was that when we close, it means we're closed. We can't completely close the door until we put the bikes in at the end of the night, so at 12:30am (half an hour after we close) a group of people walked in and started pestering us for food. They were there for a solid minute asking and the closing drivers were too nice to tell them to get out, so I walked over and told them we're closed, floats counted, no transactions can be made, ovens off, please leave we've been closed for half an hour now. Then the guy was super sarcastically being like "wow, geez you're so friendly *. so friendly" I was like??? Dude we're closed?? There's a convenience store right up the road and another branch of our store which is a 10 minute walk away which is open till 3am.
I hate this so much. Not necessarily people like this, but just, complete disregard for you and your coworkers from the customers. Like snarky comments and stuff. I look A LOT younger than i am, and people at work always ask me if i'm old enough to work there like jokingly or whatever, but how do they not realize that that **** hurts my feelings. I was getting that from some guy last night, and I really just wanted to tell him to leave but I cant do that so I just hid in the back and cleaned dishes till he left.

theDINOsaurus

I See the Light
AKA
Dino, Christy
I have a package in the mailbox for my birthday, but my complex switched to new mailboxes, so I need a new key to get any of my mail. The key is at the office, which is 15 minutes away. I just found out where the office is today and they close at 5 until Monday. When I go to drive out there to get the key, I find a note someone left on my car to check my back tire. My back tire has noticeably low tire pressure. So now instead of being able to go get my new mailbox key I get to wait for my dad to help me change my tire (I just got all of my tires replaced like last summer, so this is a fairly new tire) so I can drive myself to work tonight and I can't get my package until Monday.

I'm just really frustrated.

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
[Not work related this time]
I was scrolling through reddit, and came across this guy who said that women always thinking and being cautious about her own safety in a country where carrying guns is legal was stupid and unhealthy, because just because a man is carrying a gun, doesn't mean he's always gonna sexually harass her. It's true it doesn't always mean that, but let's not act like it doesn't happen at all and that it's a rare occurrence, because it happens way too damn frequently in this world.

I'm certainly not saying men don't deal with this either. I’m fully aware that many men are also sexually harassed, and it's even harder for them to seek help. But there are still men out there who, while may not actively contribute to the problem, aren't fully aware of what mental caution women go through day by day and this was just such an ignorant male response that it was super insulting.

Edit: I regret responding, that guy was a ******bag.

Last edited:

shhmew

insolent pup
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
i got an Acne so bad it's made my lip all swollen:cryingazurill: also i placed an order on pokemoncenter 3 days ago and it's still processing...... hasn't even shipped........... whyyy... last time it didn't ship immediately it took WEEKS for it to ship... :cryingazurill:

also i gotta take 2 buses both to and from work today and for the next few days. it's already a rough week lads

Mudkip_Mishchief

Ya boi Mudkip
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Despite the negatives i've made some positive changes, I cut my hair for one. It was down to my shoulders, but I wanted to look more masculine/professional so i shaved the sides and left the top a couple inches long. Im happy with it n.n and I bought a whole bunch of cheap, healthy groceries for meal prep in contrast to fast food throughout the week.

Im a n g e r ey tho because i got chicken thighs and my ddadd got all heckekr man and was like OWO is that a chikecnthinsg why are you buying food theres foood in the house

theres nothing practical is in the house tho. im not gonna pack a lemon, a hot dog bun, and some sesame seeds for lunch every day so i used MY MONEY to buy food

angerey time

Im also angerey time because my gym membership got cancelled so now i have to go hobo lift buckets and boards in the backyard if I want muscles

Window Stranger

New Trainer
AKA
Alice
Today it really bugged me that a certain co-worker inserted herself into a meeting between managers and is trying to claim the assistant manager title that I've been after long before her. It would not be a big deal if it wasn't for the fact that she will throw attitude at the customers, makes extra work for the rest of us thus wasting what little time we do have and is always passive aggressive when things don't go her way. She will not take the blame but rather shift it onto someone else. BUT in the eyes of our DM she is the hardest working person with the best smile and customer service! It's funny that she's a kiss up to the DM.

I'm insulted that I was not considered, was told in the past not to ask for the position and that the DM is so clueless as to what really happens. So much precious time wasted from me whenever I went the extra mile for others at this job.

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Time Zone
GMT
Super angry while driving the other day. I tried to give a cyclist plenty of room as I passed him but the street is kinda narrow so it's hard. I thought I did a pretty good job of minding him, but then we approached two idiots who slammed their brakes on in front of me so I had to do the same and so did the cyclist. They were signalling to turn right while there's a busy stream of oncoming cars (England so driving on the left lul), and there's a parked car on the left so there was no way through but to wait. As I was about to get moving again this cyclist shoots past me and ****ing thumps the side of my car with his fist. I had the sudden urge to run the ******* over. I get that it's tough being a cyclist in a traffic-heavy area and I can understand his frustration, but I tried to account for him and yet he angrily punches my car? That makes it personal. I papped my horn at the ******* as he pulled away from me. I think he about nearly **** himself from the loud noise. Minor victory I guess, or wishful thinking, you decide.

Not even five minutes after this I had to deal with some moronic teenager who decided to cross the road at almost the exact moment I would have passed that spot. He didn't even look at the road properly, just sort of glanced past his hoodie and then strolled calmly across the road. We were pretty stop-start due to traffic, but it's not the point, I could still really injure someone even at a slow speed.

Then when I get back to my home village (about 15 minutes later, accounting for traffic), another ****er does that to me again, but this time the road was clear and I was going much faster than the previous time, so this woman had even less time to react. I very nearly felt like pressing the accelerator harder and just knock her over. I try so hard to be a safe driver but jesus christ, everyone was pushing their luck that day. Who knew so many idiots could be obstacles in such a relatively short drive?

Dragonite

Have they found the One Piece yet
3DS FC
4682-8983-8215
IGN
Dragonite, usually
I could write actual words, but I found these recently so i'll leave them here instead.

Which is the roundabout way of saying that I've done almost zero homework this semester and this week is the last one where turning things around is conceivably possible but instead I'm just going to go to sleep because I'm tired so instead I'll probably turn in about three sentences on Tuesday when the teacher asked for five pages. Next time you see someone memeing about adhd tell them a random stranger owes them a knuckle sandwich.