What Pokémon do you see as yourself?

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
What pokémon resembles you the most? Or are "spiritually" connected to it? Or just reminds of you?

I see myself as a Seviper. I'm also spiritually connected to snakes, and are my favorite animals of all time.

Last edited:

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
ok i have to face the truth...I'm a Munchlax

i think Sylveon resembles me cause it likes peace and tranquility and tries to stop fights with its aura. I really hate fighting, plus my actual name means "peace", so i think that's nice. Also, it's a fairy type and i've been told by people at my school that i have something "fairy-like", so i think that adds to it (even though i'm nothing like those cute fairies lol)

i really am a Munchlax honestly but let me dream

Last edited:

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
I'm probably closer to being a Salamence or a Haxorus. Reasoning: Much like evolving a dragon, the process of getting me to do almost anything takes far longer than it should. But when I decide to do something, I put my full force of will into it. Case in point, Papers. If I have a paper in a class as the final, I'm guaranteed to procrastinate if the time between then and now seems large. I don't start working on the paper until the last few weeks before the final. And then I knock it out of the park, partially through a lot of research and partially because I'm really good at writing (or so I've been told, by most of my friends and family who are usually brutally honest with me)

Snorlax and Munchlax were a close third and fourth respectively.

Ruellia

I'm a flowerrr
Munchlax bc I'm a smol bean who lounges around lazily hogging up all the food in the house. >_>

Hm maybe a Kirlia? I'm a cheerful and energetic person who loves beautiful things and enjoys dancing, and I feed off of the positive energy exhibited by my family and friends. c: I also enjoy sunny mornings and I like dressing up in cute outfits (Although I don't own any ruffle dresses).

But I could also see myself as a Gardevoir because I'm Gardevoir's height, but I'm not as gallant (Gardevoir is more heroic while Kirlia is more childlike), and I think I resemble Kirlia more in personality and aesthetic anyway.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
mew. if you've seen the first movie you will understand

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
i love mew, that movie was so intense ;o;

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
I really want to be a magikarp!

In all honesty, If I had to choose, I would probably go with Ampharos! It seems to be a relatively gentle Pokemon which I can relate to, plus I am trying to get a degree in electrical engineering so it must mean something!

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
It's a tough choice, but I'd say Meloetta or Primarina, since both are singing/performing pokemon.

Scherzo

too lazy to change my title
AKA
Colin
Time Zone
CST
Trubbish. For obvious reasons.

Nah but really it'd have to be the Froakie line. I just love how amazing that line is and while it takes some work to see me as it right away, I believe it could happen as time goes on or as an inspiration.

gylfie

you shouldn't have listened
Smeargle hehe

Beyond the “we both draw”, the fact that it uses Sketch to learn moves is sort of how I learn. I observe and then I try it myself!

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I'll go with Poochyena or some other pup Pokémon. I'm mostly nice, friendly and loyal and won't hesitate to fight for my friends. Don't really feel like anything else.

edit- After reading their entries I'm more like Growlithe actually

Last edited:

ninetales

Advanced Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Probably Vulpix, all the Vulpix's in the anime have had very similar personalities which I relate to. Especially Lillie's Snowy, reserved, generally shows little personality on the outside in the beginning, can get really attached to someone I really trust etc. Also I share the inability to eat spicy food and motion sickness with Snowy, hehe.

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Mudkip and Sceptile, for obvious reasons, are the pokemon I identify with most

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
I'm a Chikorita. Not much else to it.

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
i’ve always been a sylveon and always will be

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Cosmog is my spirit animal.

PerfectWorld

Fiery Passion
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Anne
3DS FC
3970-0367-7253
Switch FC
6736-1504-8698
IGN
Anne
Pikachu because it has been my favorite Pokemon ever since I was a kid. I feel connected to it the most out of any Pokemon.

Rainbow Rocket Grunt

Team Rocket Grunt
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Aimee, Lulu, LuluRina, Rina, ALL HAIL GIOVANNI!
Time Zone
GMT+11
IGN
Lulu
Snorlax. Its main functions are eat and sleep xD