What supernatural power would you want to have?

Biohazard

Somebody is digging my bones
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria, Lycoris
Time Zone
UTC+2
Just a topic I made for fun, the title says it all.

I would want to have a sort of time manipulation, time stopping to be specific, but time rewinding sounds cool too. Another power that I would like to have, is poison manipulation. Either one of them.

Last edited:

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Time Manipulation is high up there for me as well, I'd definitely go for some form of psychic powers though. I have mob psycho on the brain I can't help it.

Moonwatcher

The show's over.
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
Shapeshifting. I'd never need to cut my hair, or buy new clothes. If I didn't want to be recognised I would have the perfect disguise. Plus not having wings is one of my biggest problems; feel like flying somewhere? No problem. Fall off a cliff-face? Just shapeshift into a fish winged shape and fly to safety. And I could walk on four legs like a sensible living being, instead of two legs like these silly humans seem to think is better.

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
It’s a really specific, sorta unimpressive powerset. But I think I’d have to go with phasing through solid objects, for what I’d call “obviously practical” reasons. That said just having normal bones and not having constant pain and numerous surgeries would be a superpower as far as I’m concerned. (Yeah, I know I’m getting way too real with a question that’s supposed to have a silly sort of “what if” scenario as the answer)

Last edited:

Dragonite

have they found the One Piece yet
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
3DS FC
4682-8983-8215
Switch FC
SW-8460-1905-2708
IGN
Dragonite, usually
The easy answer is flying, because flying would be cool, but it's also pretty uninspired so I'll go with a different one.

It would be really cool to be able to induce actual karma on people. Dumbass on the cell phone veer across three lanes of traffic and almost hit you on the highway? Cool, they get to spend the next eighty years of their life stuck in traffic! Is the lady you're trying to ring up irked that she isn't allowed to use a coupon that expired two months ago, and is holding up the rest of the line? When she gets home she'll find her printer has tragically jammed, so she can't print out any more! It could even work the other way. Did someone wait patiently for your grandma to cross the street, even though they were already running late to the dentist? At least it turns out that their gums are in good shape and they have no cavities, so it'll be over quickly anyway, eh?

More importantly, it would be really hard to trace any of this cause-and-effect back to me. ¯\\\(ツ)\

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
I think I'd like to have the powers of (gee who'da thought) a mermaid-style siren. Underwater breathing I'd love because I've always loved the water and being able to dive into places others may not be and see what most would need a lot of oxygen to reach would be incredible. And maybe I could get photographs of it all to show the rest of the world what I get to see!

But If I had to choose just one thing, the power of enchantment is what I'd choose. It's something typically used for evil in fiction, but really could be put to good use in helping the world. I could convince corrupt powers to make changes for the good, inspire new generations to rise out of bad situations and make the world a better place, even help in big world issues if I was strong enough in it. Of course, it could be easy for me to get out of control with it, but enchantment can usually be avoided with a strong will so I imagine I'd never be able to reach that sort of point. At least, I'd hope not!

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Shapeshifting, so that I may adopt whatever form I please and use my absolute control over my own physiology to never grow old or die.

Godot

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
So reading through this: Bio's first choice would make her Dio, Rockie is effectively Professor X, I'm Shadow Cat, Athena is Aquaman, Dragonite is either Archangel or some sort of karma based hero, and Griddler and Moon are both Mystique. (In hindsight I realize all my examples aside from Dio are from Marvel)

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
So reading through this: Bio's first choice would make her Dio, Rockie is effectively Professor X, I'm Shadow Cat, Athena is Aquaman, Dragonite is either Archangel or some sort of karma based hero, and Griddler and Moon are both Mystique. (In hindsight I realize all my examples aside from Dio are from Marvel)
Aquaman's not Marvel.............

Godot

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Sorry, should have gone with Namor then... Wasn't really trying for mostly marvel, but those are what came to mind. And because I rushed my editing slightly, I screwed up and said Aquaman's marvel. Whoops.

Biohazard

Somebody is digging my bones
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria, Lycoris
Time Zone
UTC+2
Za Warudo! Toki wo tomare!

I could alternatively be Yoshikage Kira (time rewind) or Pannacotta Fugo (poison manipulation) too.

Godot

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Not familiar with either of those characters, sorry. Only recently got to Stardust Crusaders and I only know Dio's power because of a friend and my brother.

Varhii

Shaggy Webber
AKA
SG
Time Zone
EST
I'm gonna guess that **** like reality warping is off the table.

Telekinesis as it's pretty much a bunch of powers rolled into one. Don't need super strength cause you can pick stuff up with your mind. Don't need to fly as you can sit in a chair and make it fly. Don't need to worry about being hit by **** as you can telekinectically make a giant body suit that you move around in.

icelandic

Adept Trainer
So many good options. Walk through walls (and other solid objects) from Godot is a good one. Flying is a classic.

But I think I'll go with the ability to enter (and leave!) cyberspace. I could have fun with that. Quick travel of course - and by hitching a ride on a NASA transmission I can even visit other worlds. (Provided I first "borrow" a spacesuit). Or how about drop into my favourite virtual worlds as though they were real. I could find productive uses for the power too, infiltrating enemy systems to find their secrets or disable their defences.

Just better watch out for those pesky MCPs.