When You Wish Upon a Card ~ Ravey and Dino's ORAS Disney Challenge

theDINOsaurus

I See the Light
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy

Once upon a time...

12 Disney character found true love (uwu) and the schemes of the villains that opposed them were thwarted. Now, those villains have brought all of their tricks and magic together to cast a curse that's disrupting their Happily Ever After. Turned into Pokemon, they have been separated into two parallel versions of Hoenn. Will they break the curse? Or will they be separated forever?

Oh and Kuzco is here too.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi and welcome to my co-op Wonder Deck challenge with Ravey! In case you haven't noticed, we'll be doing a Disney-themed challenge. Ruffians, thugs, poison ivy, and quicksand may stand in our way but we GOT this bro.

The basic challenge rules are as follows:
1. The entirity of this playthrough will be done with the two participants in a voice call
2. Throughout the playthrough, the only Pokemon that will be used are the 12 representatives of the chosen Disney Prince/sses and Kuzco
3. Each member of the team has its own criteria for when cards must be drawn from the Wonder Deck. Any time the criteria of one of the current team members is met, a card will be drawn.
4. A Villain Card will be drawn for every major battle fought. These remain in effect until the next Gym Badge is earned or the Pokemon League is reached unless the card has a stated end point or one-time effect.
5. Any time a participant blacks out, they are allowed to swap two members of their choice on their team.
6. Pokemon Center use is restricted and will be allowed only after each badge or when the Golden Flower card is drawn.
7. Five healing items may be purchased at each Mart. Otherwise, item purchases are restricted to cards. Items picked up on the field are fair game.
8. TMs use will be restricted. Each TM can be used once immediately after being obtained. Otherwise, TMs can only be taught via cards.
9. A thematically-named HM buddy will be allowed if required (:
10. After each segment of the game, the participants must craft a collaborative creative piece to represent that section of the challenge. This can be a meme, art piece, poem, etc.
11. Pokemon are only allowed to have hold items if the other participant has their counterpart on the team (ex. Cinderella on my team and Charming on Ravey's). It's the power of love. uwu
12. If the participants have both Pokemon of a couple at the end of a major battle, they can increase that Pokemon by one heart in Pokemon Amie.
13. If Kuzco is Wonder Traded, any Pokemon that he has been before can be re-traded if desired.
14. Kuzco is exempt from being boxed and must be on one of the two teams at all times.
Ravey will be playing Omega Ruby, and I will be playing Alpha Sapphire. My team will be made up of Disney Princesses, and his team will be Disney Princes. Kuzco will be traded between us. You can see the cards we will be using in our Wonder Deck here.
PachirisuSnow Whitedraw if a pokemon is poisonedFlorianGallade
MusharnaAuroradraw if a pokemon falls asleepPhillipAegislash
CinccinoCinderelladraw if the time has a 12 in itCharmingRoserade
GorebyssArieldraw when you find a treasureEricPelipper
AltariaBelledraw if you find/are given foodBeastPyroar
NidoqueenJasminedraw for each new areaAladdinKrookodile
SudowoodoPocahontasdraw for every berry treeJohnWatchog
ScizorMulandraw when hit by fire/water/flying/dark attackLi ShangBisharp
PolitoedTianadraw if you fight a green pokemonNaveenPolitoed
LilligantRapunzeldraw when you healEugeneWeavile
FlareonAnnadraw if you fight an ice typeKristoffSawsbuck
MismagiusMegaradraw if the team blacks outHerculesHeracross
randomKuzcodraw if the weather changesKuzcorandom
We still have to prepare our teams, so I'm not sure when the first update will be but we are hype so soon hopefully. :whistleazurill:

SAF

Child of the Musketeers (?)
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia
Oho~ another ORAS players, huh? Good luck for you two, can't wait to see how far this will go :winkazurill:

Btw, I have a question while I'm at it: who or what is Kuzco? I'm kinda curious about why you two are going to trade this one, so...

theDINOsaurus

I See the Light
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Oho~ another ORAS players, huh? Good luck for you two, can't wait to see how far this will go :winkazurill:

Btw, I have a question while I'm at it: who or what is Kuzco? I'm kinda curious about why you two are going to trade this one, so...
Kuzco is the emperor in The Emperor's New Groove, which is imo easily one of the funniest Disney movies. Yzma, the villain of the movie, is basically a mad scientist and her attempt to poison Kuzco gets goofed so instead he drinks a potion that turns him into a llama. At other points in the moive, similar potions turn them into other animals, which is the basis for Wonder Trading Kuzco.

We're trading him back and forth because it's comical and fun to include him (people have joked that he's basically a Disney Princess) and he doesn't have a love interest outside of the TV series that ran many years ago.