• Total voters

Kyogre386

Rookie Trainer
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
UTC-05:00
Hah, 0 votes for Edge.

I use Chrome everywhere. The interface is nice and clean, Synching bookmarks and passwords is useful, and it;s an all around good browser. I wouldn't be at all bothered by Firefox, but Chrome is my preference. I want nothing to do with Safari or Edge/IE though.

AKA
Cleb
If Firefox were more accessible for my purposes I'd use it, but at the moment Chrome is my go-to. I even made sure to get 32GB RAM so it has something to eat at all times

Stralend

Dreamer of Faith
AKA
Star; Sara;
Time Zone
GMT + 1
3DS FC
5413-1220-4222
I use Chrome on my laptop, and Safari on my phone. I used FireFox for a while, simply because some school sites and the tv site wasn't accesible from the Chrome, but both of those have been fixed now so yay! It just sticks around for whenever Chrome is going to give up on me, but luckily that has never happened :joyous: and I hope it's not going to happen anytime soon at all

Typhlosion

Ace Trainer
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
I have Chrome on both my laptop and my phone, and it's also the main browser on school computers. I'm just fine with that, because I doubt I'd use any alternate browser even if they were readily available.

shhmew

it me
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
i think the fact i switched from chrome to firefox a while back and never noticed a difference, and now just keep using firefox cuz i see no reason to switch back, just goes to show i dont rly care what browser im using as long as it works.

Vayatir

Right. On. Cue!
Staff Emeritus
Used Chrome until it started being **** with Twitch, so I switched to Firefox. Didn't give me trouble until a few weeks ago where I can randomly get errors that prevent it from opening and have to restart my PC until it cooperates. Might switch back if it keeps up.