Which of Ash Ketchum's reversed Pokémon do you think he will Mega Evolve for the first time?

Which of Ash Ketchum's reversed Pokémon do you think he will Mega Evolve for the first time?

• Charizard

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Heracross

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sceptile

• Glalie

• None of Them

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

TheParentLeavanny

Beginner Trainer
In Pokémon X and Y, Charizard was given its two branched Mega Evolutions, including Mega Charizard X and Mega Charizard Y, while Heracross was given its Mega Evolution, Mega Heracross. In Pokémon OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire, Sceptile was given its Mega Evolution, Mega Sceptile, while Glalie was given its Mega Evolution, Mega Glalie. The only four of Ash Ketchum's reversed Pokémon capable of their Mega Evolutions that Ash had never Mega Evolve for the first time include Charizard, Heracross, Sceptile and Glalie. So, which of his do you think he will Mega Evolve for the first time, Charizard, Heracross, Sceptile, Glalie, all of them, or none of them? Please let me know your preference that you've selected, and good luck.:winkazurill:

Resolute

To the beat of his own drum
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben, Res, Baguettes, Baggy
Time Zone
EST
Probably none at this point. D: Game Freak seem less and less likely to push Mega Evolution at this point. Considering that the anime closely reflects the trends in the games, I don't think we're going to see Ash Mega Evolve any of his Pokemon anytime soon.

I'd love to see Ash's Charizard go Megazard Y, though!

Last edited:

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
I'm also guessing none. Ash-Greninja was his version of that. I thought he'd be Mega Evolving Sceptile based on the XY&Z promo poster but that wasn't his so.

Reactions: SAF

TheParentLeavanny

Beginner Trainer
Oh, yeah. But I thought the reason the writers decided to never allow Ash to Mega Evolve Charizard, Heracross, Sceptile or Glalie for the first time is so that they did not want Ash to become too powerful a Trainer, and also because of a dramatic effect, that's all.

Cheshire Cat

Cursed
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
4184-2828-4738
IGN
Angel
I haven't watched the anime since Sinnoh but considering that so few of Ash's Pokemon fully evolve to begin with, I vote none.

Oh, yeah. But I thought the reason the writers decided to never allow Ash to Mega Evolve Charizard, Heracross, Sceptile or Glalie for the first time is so that they did not want Ash to become too powerful a Trainer, and also because of a dramatic effect, that's all.
This is also quite astute.
Not only could it explain the above as well but in the anime world, one trainer with that many mega evolutions would have a ridiculously unfair advantage.