• Total voters

Lauren

D:
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I have Windows 10.
I've always been a Windows user.

gylfie

you shouldn't have listened
i recently "upgraded" to mojave on my mac and just...regret. i can't for the life of me get my cintiq to work with it anymore so I'm probably gonna have to roll it back to a previous version. )-:

otherwise no complaints tho. dark mode is nice.

my old computer from like 10 years ago runs on windows and it's fine. easy enough to use but i haven't used it since i got my mac.

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
I have Windows 10 though I used to dualboot Linux Ubuntu on my laptop due to WSL being a thing.

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Windows is all I've ever known.

I had to use some Mac OS when I was in college because we had Mac labs in the building where the majority of my classes was, and I had a couple classes in those rooms. Made me have to learn how to use a Mac a little bit. (And I had to really use them my last semester because I had to use Final Cut Pro for one of my classes.) I've considered getting a Mac of my own, but I decided to just stick with Windows.

Kyogre386

Regular Trainer
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
UTC-05:00
I switched to Linux (Kubuntu specifically currently) because Windows 8/10 are terrible. Also I use Linux at work as a software developer and got rather used to it so I started using it at home as well.

WindriderShiva

Junior Trainer
AKA
chibishiva (PSN)
Time Zone
GMT-5 (Eastern Time)
3DS FC
4399-3664-9423
Switch FC
2208-5217-2227
Windows 10. Made the switch when I got a new computer whose motherboard didn't support Win7. It's pretty stable on my end, though I did have some issues with it on my laptop. Was already used to it from work, because we test games and most recent releases are optimized for it. The switch was mostly painless.
I did do a couple of projects on MacOS (as in I spent a couple months on OSX), but I wasn't a fan already and that didn't do any help.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
I useWindows 10. It’d be ironic if the Nephew of a former Microsoft employee used anything else.

Zedark

Sloooooooowbroooooooo
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
GMT
I'm pretty deep into Windows at this point. I run a couple of Linux VMs but mostly a big Windows fan here. Being Microsoft certified also helps so maybe I'm sort of expected to say Windows. I would consider using MacOS though for my laptop, those new Macbook Pros are very pretty.