Which Pokemon do you think would look cute or benefit wearing rain boots/wellies/galoshes?

ThePokeFan

New Trainer

What I basically mean by this question is that if you have a certain Pokémon and say, if it was raining or the ground was very muddy and they didn't like getting their feet or paws wet or sticky then which sort of Pokémon would benefit the most from wearing some rain boots or "Wellies" as we British people call them?
Some mons like Braixen or Lycanroc especially if they're really fussy about keeping clean would work well.

Speaking of which, it was a missed opportunity in Sword and Shield that they didn't make some wellies as a custom held item. Would have ramped up the British feel a bit more.

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Like you said, I suppose any Pokémon which didn't like the mud or the rain would benefit from that. Minccino and Cinccino come to mind. It'd also be funny to see something like Arcanine wearing them, since it would need four!

As for being a held item, I think they did something similar with the Heavy Duty Boots. As far as I can tell they aren't specifically designed like rain boots, to use for keeping clean and dry, but they still provide protection from the elements.