Sword/Shield Which starter do you like most?

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
I like them all so far, but I think Sobble is the one I'll end up choosing unless I decide I wanna use Grookey.

Kirichaki

Monokuma appears!
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Curry, Clam
Time Zone
EST
Sobble is a true lad and I love him. However, this is a really solid generation of starters I think. I really hope all of the evolutions look good and don't ruin the starters. But yeah, favorite is Sobble.

Grunt Beavie

The Magma Grunt with a Dragonite
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Beavie, Rosie
Time Zone
Atlantic Standard Time
3DS FC
0705-6289-4703
Switch FC
5531-8213-8624
IGN
Rhi, Cali, or Rosie
Scorbunny is a good, happy boi. Always cheerful, and has some hot feet

Cheshire Cat

Cursed
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
4184-2828-4738
IGN
Angel
I'm leaning towards Sobble largely because I haven't chosen the water starter since my first Black playthrough but can not make a final decision without seeing their final evolutions and secondary types.

Eevee

Royale/Taller Lizzy
AKA
Lizzy (Taller); Royale; Raere
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
SW-6769-1098-6000
So initially, I was very meh about all of them - still am pretty meh.
However, Scorbunny is probably my initial liking with Sobble/Grookey in a bit of a tie. It's justa cute lil bun.
With Sobble, it just kinda looks off? I dunno, just something seems strange about it. As for Grookey, I'm just really not the biggest fan of monkeys.
That said, Sobble is probs in second place but Grookey is growing on me (I am just a fan of Grass-types though, so we'll see!).

Moonwatcher

/人◕‿‿◕人\
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
I loved Sobble from the moment it poked it's head out of the fountain. Being a lizard-like water type, it ticks all the boxes. I didn't like Grookey at first, but it's started to grow on me. Scorbunny looks kinda bland, and too much like Bunneary for my liking.
I still like all three of them though.

Umuchan

Praetor
AKA
Jessica
Alas, these three are not the most enticing of starters compared to others. Not that I dislike them, they’re all sweethearts, but none of them have really spoken to me just yet.

However, the one I like the most is Scorbunny. Rabbits are precious darlings!

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
I love Grookey and Sobble, I'm loving Sobble the most so far because I love reptiles, but Grookey is cute and a grass type which is TOP NOTCH. I really don't like Scorbunny though. Ah I just think it looks gangly with its giant feet.

Zed

Regular Trainer
Time Zone
CET
I like Grookey the most for now as I always had a soft spot for grass starters. I really hope they don't mess up it's final evolution. 🤞

Petros

Pokémon Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I must admit they're really great starters! This might be the first or second time that I like the three of them. But this guy is my favourite one and I'm beginning my adventure with him:

#TeamGrookey

PyroKinesis

Rookie Trainer
AKA
Corey
I think all three have great designs, but unless something changes, I will be picking Sobble for my first run through this new and exciting region.

Sebastian

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
cameronfedora
My first favorite from seeing the trailer is Grookey! I especially like how he was beating the ground with the stick on his head. It would be cool if they gave him music-themed evolutions. I think he could be friends with Chatot :)

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Honestly, this is really hard for me to say. I think this is the first generation where no one starter has immediately jumped out to me as being more appealing than the others. My decision will undoubtedly be influenced by the evolution designs and final types, but if I had to pick one now, I would say Scorbunny simply for being a Fire-type.

colours

Regular Trainer
AKA
Angie/Angelica
Grookey fan here!! Although honestly just kinda hoping all three evolve into something nice and not have appalling designs.