Who?

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Slurpuff and Aromatisse. When there are so many other Fairy-types that you tend to remember easier, and see that these two don't really have anything unique that sets them apart other than the fact that they evolve with trading and items, I tend to not think much of them at all. Admittedly this statement is a little ironic coming from me given that I just finished a challenge in Y where I had Aromatisse on my final team :P

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
I always forget about Morelull and it's evolution.

Petros

Pokémon Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Not too sure if I should post this bacause I might feel ashamed after seeing you guys only struggle to remember two or three Pokémon... for me, it’s part of the 6th and most of the 7th gen xD. Actually, I remember quite a lot from 6th gen but the last gen... :upsidedownazurill: Sorry. I didn’t like Sun and Moon very much, so I didn’t pay too much attention to it

Last edited:

BasedJarrod

The Ruler of Space and Time
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jarrod
Time Zone
CST
IGN
Jarrod
I have forgotten about Seel and Dewgong before tbh. But otherwise I think I remember most/all of them.

Now, if we took the quiz on Pokémon cries that’s a different story lol

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
I ALWAYS forget about Horsea and Seadra, which is weird because I dont dislike them, Horsea is cute and Seadra is... kind of irrelevent but they evolve into Kingdra! So how do I keep forgetting they exist?

OceanMaster

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Isiac, Ocean
Time Zone
Central Mountain Time
3DS FC
1220-7225-5483
Switch FC
SW-4940-6731-2903
IGN
Isiac
Honestly I forget about alolan formed pokemon until I open up UM everything crashes back into my brain. Also a majority of the UB pokemon. Like I know their designs and stuff but I wouldn't be able to tell you them because of their strange names.

icelandic

Adept Trainer
Since I only did one run of Sun (and haven't played USUM), I'm sure there are Gen 7 Pokemon I don't know at all. Maybe some gen 6ers too.

But otherwise, give me a name and I can probably picture it, or a picture and I can probably name it. But the newer the mon the less likely I am to know its type or its evolutions. Heck, just the other day playing Platinum I realised when it resisted a Surf that Shellos is pure water not water/ground.

On the other hand ask me to list all the Pokemon and I'll miss LOADS, because memory is like that.