People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
Jigglypuff!

This Pokémon is very dull-witted, and has a very high internal body temperature.
Magcargo!? :magcargo:
I first thought so before considering the "dull-witted" part tho. :thonkazurill:
This long, skinny Pokemon from Johto is making quite a stir with its life-sized plush right now!
immediately squealing at the Furret life-sized plush :furret: :hearteyesazurill:

Capture this Pokemon in Shadows of Almia and your Almia browser will be 100% complete.

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Goodness, I have no idea. Uh, Arceus? I'm pretty sure that's a Sinnoh-era game...

This young Pokémon is in training under a Legendary trio with a strong sense of justice!

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
This young Pokémon is in training under a Legendary trio with a strong sense of justice!
Legendary-in-training? Gotta be :keldeo: :thisisfineazurill:
Goodness, I have no idea. Uh, Arceus? I'm pretty sure that's a Sinnoh-era game...
Nope, not :arceus:. I was talking about :regigigas:. And as a side note, Shadows of Almia is a part of Ranger series with browser as its Pokedex equivalent.

And now, fill in the blanks here:
"It has become common in Turffield to see the whole town chasing after Milo, who is in turn chasing after a stray ..., along with Yamper."
Hint: check out Milo's rare league card.

Last edited: