• Smash Camp 2020

Smash Camp, an event that has run for twelve years, has started once again! Everyone who joins is separated into one of four cabins where you'll compete to earn points through various activities, such as flash games, tournaments, and other events. At the end of camp, the totals will be finalized, and the cabin with the most total points wins. It's an awesome way to have fun with your friends while meeting new people in the process, and is open to anyone, not just members of the Marriland Forums!

Pre-Camp has officially started, with Camp itself beginning on Monday. It will be taking place exclusively on the Smash Camp Discord, which you may join by clicking here. If you have any questions, feel free to join the server and ask - we hope to see you there!

Who's that Pokemon?

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
Jigglypuff!

This Pokémon is very dull-witted, and has a very high internal body temperature.
Magcargo!? :magcargo:
I first thought so before considering the "dull-witted" part tho. :thonkazurill:
This long, skinny Pokemon from Johto is making quite a stir with its life-sized plush right now!
immediately squealing at the Furret life-sized plush :furret: :hearteyesazurill:

Capture this Pokemon in Shadows of Almia and your Almia browser will be 100% complete.

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Goodness, I have no idea. Uh, Arceus? I'm pretty sure that's a Sinnoh-era game...

This young Pokémon is in training under a Legendary trio with a strong sense of justice!

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
This young Pokémon is in training under a Legendary trio with a strong sense of justice!
Legendary-in-training? Gotta be :keldeo: :thisisfineazurill:
Goodness, I have no idea. Uh, Arceus? I'm pretty sure that's a Sinnoh-era game...
Nope, not :arceus:. I was talking about :regigigas:. And as a side note, Shadows of Almia is a part of Ranger series with browser as its Pokedex equivalent.

And now, fill in the blanks here:
"It has become common in Turffield to see the whole town chasing after Milo, who is in turn chasing after a stray ..., along with Yamper."
Hint: check out Milo's rare league card.

Last edited:

Siddhar

Yoom...Tah!
AKA
Sid
Time Zone
IST
I haven't yet played SwSh, but I am guessing it has to be Wooloo? I mean, you've got Yamper, and it has to be herding something. So I'm guessing Wooloo.

Reactions: SAF