Wow this was... unexpected?

Jifi-Dawg

Secretly a Tepig
AKA
Jifi, jfjdawg14, Dawgy
3DS FC
3067-5211-4543
On a nostalgic whim I went to Azuriland after like 4897598762359 years only to find that iT MOVED BACK TO MARRILAND?? WOW IM. SO HAPPY ;v; I'm not sure if anyone from the old marriland is actually still here or active, but it's nice to be back all the same~

I'm Jifi, previously jfjdawg14 or "Dawgy". I'm less of a pokemon player or spriter now as much as I am a digital artist, but I do draw pokemon every now and then. I'm also really bad at talking to myself so this is all you're gonna get xD I hope to see everyone around tho!

seaturtle

Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!!
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
!!! Dawgy!! Long time no see my friend! I'm Bubba, just under a new name heheh. How have you been? I haven't talked with you in forever, but seeing you back on the site just feels.. right hahah. Glad to have you back!!

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hey!!! HEY!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if you remember me, but hot dang I remember you, jdawg!!!! My old name used to be solarlunarxiii, I ran (still do) the Eevee Clan, The Hoenn Club? I know you were in those, or at least extremely positive!!

So cool to see you!!!!! I hope you've been keeping well, and I know there's quite a few oldies on here who remember you. Thank you for checking in it's great to see you!!!!!

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
A fair amount of people are still here or returned:)
Nice to meet you! I hope to see some of your art around here!

Jifi-Dawg

Secretly a Tepig
AKA
Jifi, jfjdawg14, Dawgy
3DS FC
3067-5211-4543
!!! Dawgy!! Long time no see my friend! I'm Bubba, just under a new name heheh. How have you been? I haven't talked with you in forever, but seeing you back on the site just deels.. right hahah. Glad to have you back!!
BUBBAAAAAAA YOURE BACK TOO!! its so good to see you here!! ;7; Honestly im PUMPED to be back right now!

Hey!!! HEY!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if you remember me, but hot dang I remember you, jdawg!!!! My old name used to be solarlunarxiii, I ran (still do) the Eevee Clan, The Hoenn Club? I know you were in those, or at least extremely positive!!

So cool to see you!!!!! I hope you've been keeping well, and I know there's quite a few oldies on here who remember you. Thank you for checking in it's great to see you!!!!!
Yess that username is super familiar!! I know I talked to you at least once or twice oof my memory ;v; I do remember both the Eevee Clan and Hoenn Club tho!
It's good to see you tho too! I'm really hoping I run into more familiar faces!

A fair amount of people are still here or returned:)
Nice to meet you! I hope to see some of your art around here!
haha I see that! It's nice to meet you too ^^ idk if I'll get around to posting any art here, most of it is on Deviantart, but I'll see!

Resolute

To the beat of his own drum
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, Res, Baguettes, Baggy
Time Zone
EST
JDAWG AAAAAAAAAA WHAT'S UP?!

I used to be Za_Destroyer in Jurassic Clan.

Pendraflare

Resident Jawn
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Greetings! Not sure if your name is one I remember or not, but it's always nice when former members make their return. :happyazurill: Similarly, I hope to see you around too. I'm always open for a talk if you need anything!

Jifi-Dawg

Secretly a Tepig
AKA
Jifi, jfjdawg14, Dawgy
3DS FC
3067-5211-4543
JDAWG AAAAAAAAAA WHAT'S UP?!

I used to be Za_Destroyer in Jurassic Clan.
OH YES HELLOOOOO! tbh I'm lowkey wanting to make the Jurassic Clan again but idk xDD

Greetings! Not sure if your name is one I remember or not, but it's always nice when former members make their return. :happyazurill: Similarly, I hope to see you around too. I'm always open for a talk if you need anything!
Ah hello! I'm not sure if I remember your name either, but it is nice to see an old member nevertheless! ^^

seaturtle

Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!!
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487

Resolute

To the beat of his own drum
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, Res, Baguettes, Baggy
Time Zone
EST

~Kilza~

The Setting Sun
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Jifi! Welcome back to Marriland! You were well gone by the time I became active, but I remember seeing your name pop up a bunch and you seemed cool, so hey, it's pretty cool that you've rejoined us! Hopefully you like the new forums and don't disappear again!

Jifi-Dawg

Secretly a Tepig
AKA
Jifi, jfjdawg14, Dawgy
3DS FC
3067-5211-4543
Hey Jifi! Welcome back to Marriland! You were well gone by the time I became active, but I remember seeing your name pop up a bunch and you seemed cool, so hey, it's pretty cool that you've rejoined us! Hopefully you like the new forums and don't disappear again!
Oof haha yeah, the only reason I left was because of the move to curse ;v; but I'm really happy to be back!