• The Closure of the Marriland Forums

The Marriland Forums will be going into read-only mode on February 15th, 2021. Come October 1st, 2021 the forums will be taken down entirely. More information can be found in this thread. Thank you for being a part of our community!

Yes or No? V2

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
99% no. 1% yes.
The reasons for no are extremely obvious, but the 1% yes is because society (especially in America) has finally respected and treated nurses and other healthcare professionals with the respect they deserve. ESPECIALLY nurses. They work their asses off to treat patients, and before this whole you know what came about, it wasnt nearly as respected as it should have been. So for that, I say 1% yes to 2020. Everything else
(Sorry. Felt the need to say that)

New Years' Resolutions?

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
For me personally, I'm gonna say no. If I need some more-or-less arbitrary date to begin improving myself, it's probably not going to last long. I have goals and I definitely want to improve myself this year but I don't see the need to make any specific New Year's resolutions.

Bonfires?

Bahamut

Get your game on!
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Avery
Time Zone
CET
Yes! I love bonfires!

Writing?

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Under certain circumstances. Creative writing, such as a challenge run or a fanfiction, is lots of fun. Writing essays for school is unbearable.

Swimsuits?