You did it! ♥ [Share your accomplishments here!]

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Congratulations! You achieved your goal of whatever it was after much hard work! Now share your accomplishments with the rest of Marilland so we can all share in the joy with you! ♥ Big or small, achieving anything is important!

I'll get us started~ Managed to climb back up to Bronze I in League tonight after getting demoted last night. I was admittedly a little worried that I was going to end up dropping way down and getting demoralized from it, but I actually managed to get back up there. I've also been finishing everything I've been setting out to do the last few days and making the most of the days I've had off from work.

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Finally, after three years of anticipation, worked at another branch of the sub shop i work for for two days. I, initially, wanted to be hired there, but was instead hired at my current location and i wasn't complaining so i didnt ask to transfer or anything

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
I finally finished Anna Karenina! I've been reading it since the beginning of the year, and after a little over three months, I've finally managed to finish it. Not sure what I'm going to read next, but I'm glad to have finally finished that book; it felt like such a drag to read at times.

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
I'm almost halfway done with my weight loss goal, with regular workouts at JobCorps I hope to be done by year's end!

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
I finally beat Black 2 from the save I started back when I bought it in August. It was my first time playing through it and I struggled a lot but it was just because I had played on Set apparently? I still struggled with the E4 but the battle mode was changed to Shift and I was able to win despite being underleveled. It was much more fun so maybe I should replay it and give it another shot.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
  1. I finally got around to dying my hair like I wanted to LAST January, thank god
  2. My 2nd D&D Campaign finally came to an end, and what a fabulously wild ride it was. Time to start prepping for campaign 3, i suppose!

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Managed to finally get some good sleep, sure it took twice the recommended adult dose of melatonin, and coffee in the morning, but I got a solid 7 hours of sleep and Im feeling great. On top of that, I had the energy to get up, study, and workout! Despite all the bad **** that was/is going on, I think today is gonna be good!

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
I spent my second Saturday in a row installing smoke alarms at a manufactured house park! My Mom educated people how to escape fires and I got to set up the alarms. While I’ve been doing volunteer work with the Red Cross for three years, the last two weeks were the first time I did the installing on my own!

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
My managers said it'd be okay for me to start being trained in pet care today at work! I'm not sure when exactly I'll be starting training since they have to work it into the schedule now, and we've already got scheduling done for the next couple of weeks, but I'm excited to finally be able to start learning because I'm been wanting to for a little while now and I just never had the courage to really say anything until today.

Sebastian

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
cameronfedora
I won two awards at my college! The first award was for Computer Science, and it is awarded to only one student entering their senior year. So out of like 20-30 people, they chose ME as the best! I was so proud.

The second award was for Mathematics, there were 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places with three students each, and I got third place. It's funny because I absolutely DESPISE math but I got really good grades in Calc last year because I worked my arse off.

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
I graduated from college this past weekend with University Honors! ChemE treated me decently these past few years.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
I finished the school year with a 3.9 GPA! Much better than the 3.2 average I had two years ago.

Cynical Toast

Proud Gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
I came out to my dad, and he was supportive. I spent 2 weeks stressing about how I would tell him and we managed to have a good conversation in about 10 minutes. There's plenty more to discuss, of course, but for tonight that was about everything I wanted to say. I'm still feeling a bit of leftover nervousness, I did have to spend an hour doing nothing just to get myself to start the conversation, but I'm feeling good.

chidzz

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
AEST (GMT+10)
I graduated from college this past weekend with University Honors! ChemE treated me decently these past few years.
Wow congrats!! I have already started stressing about honours which is an entire year away, and have gain so much respect for people in research over the past few weeks. Hope I also get there without losing all my hair haha!!

Finally submitted my final assignment of the year. It was a video where I had to formulate a diet for an animal of my choosing. I hate presenting and speaking in front of people because I'm not that good at English, so it was really hard for me to do. But, I finally got there and my very awkward personality and shoddy video editing skills is now up on Youtube for the world to see indefinitely haha. My boss at work complemented my work too so that was quite uplifting :)

Ruellia

I'm a flowerrr
I passed all my classes this semester w/ As somehow...... hallelujah. I really need to register for new classes before it's too late though. xP

Null

watching sad anime
Time Zone
AEST
IGN
Aevis/Null
I survived 2019, I think that's a pretty big accomplishment personally. I was happy by the end of it altho I hated last year.

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
Survived finals week, even if I ended math this semester with a D, it still is passing

Cynical Toast

Proud Gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
Got my first college application back, like 3 months ahead of schedule, and I got accepted. Looks like all the time I've spent not studying has paid off.

Only around 6 more schools to hear back from, lmao.