You did it! ♥ [Share your accomplishments here!]

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
Got through the week. God was it incredibly long. Now I go into a coma, goodnight bros.

Dragonite

have they found the One Piece yet
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
3DS FC
4682-8983-8215
Switch FC
SW-8460-1905-2708
IGN
Dragonite, usually
Just finished a Global Game Jam for the first time. Not only did my team have something functional to turn in, but we also had way fewer crises that I expected going into it, and it felt like we got a lot done.

monandd

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC-4:00
I managed to accomplish a big milestone at work; I'm now in charge of three different projects and, even though last week was a rough one, we managed to have everything done before deadline, made a presentation to client (+25 people in the presentation, most of them hadn't seen the product yet), and we got very nice feedback!

---

Just finished a Global Game Jam for the first time. Not only did my team have something functional to turn in, but we also had way fewer crises that I expected going into it, and it felt like we got a lot done.
NICE! I organized a local Global Game Jam event by where I live. It's great to know someone else had fun with the jam!

Cynical Toast

Big Chungus Stan
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
Barring some sort of unforeseen catastrophe, I’m officially done with high school as of yesterday. This didn’t really play out how I expected, but hey, I’m not complaining