Your Empress has arrived!

Umuchan

Praetor
AKA
Jessica
You may bow. (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Guess I should have posted here first instead of that game but oh well! Guess I should list off a few things about myself. Obviously I love Pokemon because otherwise I likely wouldn't be here. :P Started with Gold and Silver and kept loving it to this day. I'm quite excited for the new Sword and Shield games coming out as well! They look amazing so far! Best Pokemon is Cinccino don't @ me.

Also if one hadn't already guessed (at least those familiar with it), I love the Fate series as well. Nero is best girl. If you follow it as well, we'll likely be friends.

Anyways yeah here's to a fun time. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

~Kilza~

The Rising Sun
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Best Pokemon is Cinccino don't @ me.
@Umuchan

Hey Umuchan! Welcome to Marriland! It's always a fun time when our empress shows up, lol.

What's the thing that's made you most excited for Sword and Shield so far? Have you played any of the spin-off Pokemon games, and if so, do you have a favorite? I also noticed in your profile that you're a Zelda fan. What's your favorite Zelda game?

Anyways, hopefully you'll enjoy it here and have a blast!

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Hello! Nice to meet you! What kinds of things do you like outside of Pokemon?

Umuchan

Praetor
AKA
Jessica
Best Pokemon is Cinccino don't @ me.
@Umuchan

Hey Umuchan! Welcome to Marriland! It's always a fun time when our empress shows up, lol.

What's the thing that's made you most excited for Sword and Shield so far? Have you played any of the spin-off Pokemon games, and if so, do you have a favorite? I also noticed in your profile that you're a Zelda fan. What's your favorite Zelda game?

Anyways, hopefully you'll enjoy it here and have a blast!
Thank you for the warm welcome! Your Empress very much appreciates it!

To start with, I do very much like the setting of Galar, which is based around the United Kingdom. It was one of the few countries I hoped would be adapted into a Pokemon region aside from Australia, Brazil, and Africa. I also love all the memes it has so far, especially with the female trainer (who has a great design btw)! I'm on Team Scorbunny, though that's subject to change of course.

I have only played a couple of spin-offs being Hey You Pikachu, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD, and Pokemon Go. Out of all of them, I'd have to say Pokemon Colosseum was the most interesting, though my inner 6 year old self has a soft, nostalgic spot for Hey You Pikachu.

My favorite Zelda game? It would have to be Spirit Tracks, though I'm well aware I'm probably alone in that opinion. Breath of the Wild, Ocarina of Time, and Wind Waker are also personal favorites of mine.
Hello! Nice to meet you! What kinds of things do you like outside of Pokemon?
Nice to meet you as well! (☞゚∀゚)☞

In terms of games, I like playing Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Ace Attorney, Persona, and Xenoblade as well as the occasional Smash Bros. Non-gaming related activities would be watching anime, personal favorites being Death Note, Konosuba, and One Punch Man. I also like swimming and cooking related activities too.

Plus, how could I forget anything Fate related? I'll be careful not to dive too deeply considering how foreign it be, but I watched all of the movies and anime for it (even the subpar 2006 one lol). Fate: Grand Order is my life.

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Yes hello!! Welcome ^^ Sorry I’m clinically unable to bow

I apparently love Pokemon too, what a coincidence :thonkazurill: any favourites?

I see konosuba and fate series 👀 and I approve. I absolutely love Kono Suba and Kazuma’s dry delivery gives me life. Fate series though I’ve only really watched Fate Zero (favorite out of the series) original fate stay night and fate stay night UBW

Hope you enjoy your time around here ^^

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Greetings, Umuchan. Always nice to see a fellow Fate fan. Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus is a rather interesting emperor. Not much is known about his life and what is known comes from secondary tertiary sources that contradict each other. A little historical background on your favorite Saber. I prefer Mordred, personally although Nero and Artoria are close seconds (yes, they tie imo).

Umuchan

Praetor
AKA
Jessica
My goodness! I didn't anticipate getting so many greetings. I can't help but feel quite esteemed. (〃・ω・〃)

Yes hello!! Welcome ^^ Sorry I’m clinically unable to bow

I apparently love Pokemon too, what a coincidence :thonkazurill: any favourites?

I see konosuba and fate series 👀 and I approve. I absolutely love Kono Suba and Kazuma’s dry delivery gives me life. Fate series though I’ve only really watched Fate Zero (favorite out of the series) original fate stay night and fate stay night UBW

Hope you enjoy your time around here ^^
Don't worry, I'm a quite understanding ruler. Consider yourself pardoned. ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ

Favorite Pokemon? I feel that goes without saying. Cinccino is the best! I suppose some honorable mentions would be Roserade, Primarina, Florges, Ho-oh, and Gardevoir.

Ah yes. I do love Kazuma very much as a character, quite the breath of fresh air compared to other mild mannered male protagonists. I'm afraid the original Fate Stay Night anime hasn't aged too well, though it does hold a soft place in my heart. Zero is truly phenomenal, and Unlimited Blade Works is about on par. I'd recommend the latter two to anyone!

Greetings, Umuchan. Always nice to see a fellow Fate fan. Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus is a rather interesting emperor. Not much is known about his life and what is known comes from secondary tertiary sources that contradict each other. A little historical background on your favorite Saber. I prefer Mordred, personally although Nero and Artoria are close seconds (yes, they tie imo).
A fellow Fate follower? I quite like you already! Judging by your username and avatar, I assume you also like Ace Attorney. Two in one, how quaint.

I can respect your preference for Mordred, as I did find her to be one of the better parts of Fate Apocrypha (which I'm fairly conflicted with).
Praise be to the Empress!

Which Final Fantasies do you like?

Also, headpats are good.
Another cordial follower? I'm much too blessed!

I'd say Final Fantasy VI is the one I'm closest to, while I also enjoyed XV and IV are also ones I enjoyed a good deal. Conversely I don't hold VII as closely as others do, though I still had a good time with it!

And yes, everyone deserves some headpats!

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
GMT
A typical answer, it seems everyone loves VI and puts VII down. :(

(jk)

There's a fair few I haven't played yet. A friend of mine bought me IV for my birthday one year, and I've been slooowly working through that. Actually been playing a decent amount of XI lately. Yes, the first online one. It's pretty charming, surprised that the dev team are still actively working on it, despite XIV being the one everyone is playing right now.

Umuchan

Praetor
AKA
Jessica
A typical answer, it seems everyone loves VI and puts VII down. :(

(jk)

There's a fair few I haven't played yet. A friend of mine bought me IV for my birthday one year, and I've been slooowly working through that. Actually been playing a decent amount of XI lately. Yes, the first online one. It's pretty charming, surprised that the dev team are still actively working on it, despite XIV being the one everyone is playing right now.
Ohoho! I don’t actually dislike VII so much as I feel it’s somewhat overrated. It’s fine all in all! Admittedly, I haven’t played all the games in the series, being II, XI, and XIV. MMOs are pretty out of my element, so that explains the latter two. (=´∇`=)