Your go-to device for browsing the Internet.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Whether it’s a laptop or a smartphone, what do you use to a browse the Internet?

Personally, I mostly use my IPhone 7 to browse both these forums and the internet as a whole. I have a laptop, but it’s too bulky.

Biohazard

Smug Mai
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria, Lycoris
Time Zone
UTC+2
i use both my phone and my laptop. tho i prefer using my laptop because phones (and tablets) are too small to me tbh

~Kilza~

Contemplation
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I use my laptop when I'm at home, and my phone when I'm not at home (i.e. work). Personally, I prefer using my laptop since it's easier to do multiple things at once and easier for me to type on it, though I've gotten used to using my phone for checking the internet.

Revan

Skyborn Trainer
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
I use my laptop unless I'm out and about, don't have my laptop, or laying in bed. In those cases I use my phone.

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Phone if I am out and about or don't want to be on the computer. Computer if I am in the mood or need to be on my laptop.

shhmew

insolent pup
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
i highly prefer using my computer at home, i don’t bother much with my phone when i’m out and about. i have been using these forums a lot on my phone tho since the site works so smooth, but things like bbcode formatting and having multiple tabs open is just always gonna be a complete pain on my lil phone no matter what.

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
For the most part I use my laptop if I'm at home and my phone if I'm not.

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
Cabin 2
AKA
Volkner
Time Zone
UTC +10
It's been my phone lately. Though when I'm just chilling at home I'll probably use my laptop.

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin
At home I definitely use my desktop, but I'll use my phone if I'm out or something. Especially since we have a mobile friendly site now and this is usually what I visit =p

seaturtle

Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!!
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cabin 2
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
When I had my old Chromebook I used that a lot for browsing since it was small and easy to carry around. It won't charge anymore though :(

Lately it's just been my phone since my laptop is too big to use conveniently. If I'm home though, I'll ditch my phone and just boot up the computer.

colours

Regular Trainer
AKA
Angie/Angelica
Laptop mostly. I use my phone whenever I'm at work or just generally out to browse around the internet, though.

Ice_Dragon

The Fairy Dragon
Staff Emeritus
Time Zone
GMT +8
Mostly prefer using my phone though I primarily use my laptop at work and at home.

Lauren

D:
I use my laptop and my phone, but I tend to use my phone more.

Cheshire Cat

Cursed
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
4184-2828-4738
IGN
Angel
I prefer my laptop.
I find the small screen and touch interactions obnoxious for anything more than short texts or tasks.

Felly

beating this world
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
I use my laptop and my phone. When it comes to posting and actually doing stuff online, I prefer using my laptop. It's a lot easier, and I'm able to have multiple things open and get stuff done a lot easier. (Also typing posts on the computer is a lot easier on my laptop than it is on my phone.) I do use my phone for browsing stuff while I'm out and about though, or when I'm in bed before going to sleep/when I get up and I'm too lazy to get up out of bed.

shhmew

insolent pup
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
i highly prefer using my computer at home, i don’t bother much with my phone when i’m out and about. i have been using these forums a lot on my phone tho since the site works so smooth, but things like bbcode formatting and having multiple tabs open is just always gonna be a complete pain on my lil phone no matter what.
still tru but i got a much bigger phone and it actually is much easier to browse the internet and type <3 didn't realize how my tiny screen was impacting typing so much.

Wheegalure

Big Gamer God
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Nick
before I had a good computer I always used my Apple iPhone to browse the internet and so that still kind of applies even though I've had a functional computer for over two years now. now that i'm at school and have a roommate a couple feet away from me at all times privacy is also an issue

Matthew

Tech Enthusiast
Time Zone
Central
I use my iPad Pro most of the time, and then my laptop for things I can’t do on a tablet.