• The Closure of the Marriland Forums

The Marriland Forums will be going into read-only mode on February 15th, 2021. Come October 1st, 2021 the forums will be taken down entirely. More information can be found in this thread. Thank you for being a part of our community!

New profile posts

I will make some more videos, honest :(.

I recorded two last weekend but just wasn't happy with them at all. Going to find a team and climb to Master Ball, and go from there :).
I'd like to thank Genshin Impact for giving me Ganyu on the pity drop instead of some other 5-star. I probably wouldn't have pulled her otherwise.
Thundawave
Thundawave
Yo let’s gooooo! I pulled on the banner for c2 Xingqiu and stopped there. Might pull more for guaranteed pity because I have an Amos Bow hmmmm. Decisions, decisions.
*Spends day breeding Snow Warning Alolan Ninetales and Slush Rush Alolan Sandslash, struggles to find Pokémon to use with them, and other people that are currently using them*

Sad times. Any ideas?
Gokudera
Gokudera
Something with Magic Guard can probably help.
Reuniclus has Magic Guard and would help mitigate the Fighting weakness Ice types have.
Thick Fat Mamoswine could help, too. Diesnt do a lot to Fire Weakness, but it's something.
Advice - one long video at 39 minutes long, or 4 shorter videos of each battle. One has a lot of good decision making, the others are some quirky teams which some people might find interesting.

What would be better? All are using @Gokudera's team that I built in the Teambuilding thread.
Anthrix
Anthrix

I'll try and keep them shortish though. 30 minutes of Me, Myself and I commentating on Pokémon might get a bit... Weird.
Gokudera
Gokudera
It might sound weird, but I quite like your accent. It's nice :)
But maybe you can edit in some background music?
Maybe some glitchcity remixes?
Anthrix
Anthrix
I'll see what I can do :). Won't be immediate, but yeah.

(I wonder if you can turn off the music for Pokemon and keep the battle noises... Hmmm)

*picks up bass and starts recording noise*
Kind of stuck for inspiration, got any team ideas?
Reactions: Gigarchomp
Anthrix
Anthrix
I've got an interesting idea with Zoroark, so going to try and get that :).
Fafrir
Fafrir
Use Scrafty.
Team done.
:]

Although you could probs build around it but I've heard it's struggling greatly in VGC but it should be a challenge to make it work.
Anthrix
Anthrix
I've used Scrafty a lot before. It's the slowest Fake Out user, which makes it pretty good as a Trick Room sweeper. Intimidate is good, but Moxie makes it a bit of a late game threat and a bit snowbally. It's coverage is also really, really good and can threaten some Trick Roomers with STAB Max Darkness. Fairy weakness is a bit of a problem, but it's got some uses.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Might give it a go. I've got this hard Trick Room team idea with Zoroark, so going to go with that first :).
I'm going to do my best to finish another chapter of my ADVENTURES fanfic before Christmas, because after Christmas, I plan to start documenting another challenge run. Usually I'm a painfully slow writer, but let's see how far I can get in 5 days!
Finished Hunter x Hunter: Greed Island Final today, which means I'm officially finished with the 1999 anime's continuity. Was a lot of fun revisiting my favorite arc in the series. I definitely plan to reread through the manga as a refresher for everything in the near future.
I just randomly remembered the original .hack quadrology after thinking about Project X Zone and went on a bit of a nostalgia trip.
I absolutely loved those games, despite them only being a quadrology to make Bandai morecontent.
It was one of the first RPGs I tried to complete. But I didn't because one of the post story missions is based 100% on RNG to finish.
And I loved that the .hack//sign characters were there as ghosts you could talk to and eventually ad to your list of contacts.
I'm still holding out hope they rereleased the original. GU got a rerelease with a lot of new content.
It do be a while since I've logged on. 👀
Reactions: Anthrix
Typhlosion
Typhlosion
Your best bet is to pretend the Rift caused a warp in time and it's only been 12 hours.
My girl's a dere
tsundere just saying hi gets me a punch in the face
and if I complement she starts to chase