• Staff Applications

Hello fellow Marrilanders! We have reached a point for our staff team where recruiting new members is necessary — so we are opening up applications!
    If you are interested, you can find more information in this thread.

New profile posts

Do you watch RebelTaxi?
Foolhard
Foolhard
I used to more so, but now only if he weasels into my suggestions.
*just checked and guess i gotta watch the wakfu review soon now.
it's 2am and i still have like 3 buildings to draw plus street details and size character but i don't think I'll need to pull an all nighter at the very least
keejot
keejot
its currently 6:20am and i just sent my email in for revisions. time for a big sleep
keejot
keejot
hmmm hold that thought my email bounced back 'cause i attached a 103mb file lmfao oops guess i gotta shrink that down. edit: sent so hopefully my prof got it
keejot
keejot
YA GIRL IS APPROVED YEAH BABEY
we got hit by the storm pretty bad and someone just cross country skied over the bridge near my apartment. absolute madman
LuluRina
LuluRina
I hope you're okay! And that man is someone who would probably fit right in with my family xD
keejot
keejot
yup everything's good here. didn't lose any power and i haven't needed to even leave my apartment bc classes got cancelled. emotionally? very not okay 'cause my layout needs to be done for tomorrow and its uhhh not done and i am s t r e s s e d
I want to start a themed club called the club club where members talk about other clubs, and all of the club leaders on the site are there lets do it yaya
smoky
smoky
how do u come up with such great ideas
theDINOsaurus
theDINOsaurus
if it’s a club club shouldn’t the members be all the club accounts
smoky
smoky
some of them don’t have club accounts tho christy